So you want to know what to do in case you come across 96 DSLR camera’s?
Richard Kendall is a commercial photographer based in London, England. He recently shot a video with the Matrix’s “Bullet Time” effect. Each camera’s shutter stays open for 30 seconds, and the result is a time-stopping mutli-angle 3d light painting. The still’s are said to be “unedited”.
– 96 camera rig, 30sec sequential exposure.
– A lot of running around with lights.
– Also combining manual and pulsing strobe flash.
– All real in camera imaging.
– Shoot Location: Central Studios (Shanghai)
Awesome inspirational Video